Thank you for your interest in applying for a course at William Angliss Institute.
This online application is for local Postgraduate applications for our Melbourne Campus only.
If you wish to study as an International student at either campus, please apply through our International Page
Please ensure this is the correct application form for your circumstances. For more information about the correct application channel for you, please visit our Application Process page
To complete your application, you will need the following information:
- Personal and Contact Details - Including a valid email address as your application information will be sent via email.
- Eligibility Information (Citizenship status, qualifications achieved)
All applicants must submit:
- An up-to-date Resume
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who are familiar with your academic background and/or professional experience.
- Personal Statement (500 words)
- Writing Sample (optional)
Your Personal Statement should include your reasons for wishing to undertake this course, how the program is aligned with your professional and personal aspirations and interests and what prior and relevant experience, knowledge and qualifications you bring to studies at the postgraduate level.
If post-secondary education has been undertaken, please submit:
• Official Transcripts for all complete and incomplete post-secondary study
• Evidence of completion of a Bachelor (or equivalent) or higher qualification
Please note that applicants may be required to attend an interview.
For more information about courses and studying at William Angliss Institute, please contact us:
T: 1300 ANGLISS
T: +61 3 9606 2169
Privacy Collection Statement
All the information collected through this form is used for the purpose of managing course applications at William Angliss Institute.
William Angliss Institute will:
- take all reasonable steps to ensure that an individual’s personal information it holds is accurate, complete and that it is protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access or disclosure.
- only disclose information as required and permitted by law, or with an individual’s consent.
- enable individuals the right to seek access and request correction to their personal information.
By clicking 'Begin Application' you acknowledge and agree to the above terms of the Privacy Collection Statement.